Reporting Child Abuse
Often people want to reach out to a child, but are unsure of what to do. Your report can help open doors to supportive, protective services for the child and their family..you may even save a life. Remember, you need only suspect that abuse or neglect is occurring; physical proof or other forms of validation are not required.
Call your local children services agency or local law enforcement agency to make a report about the abuse. In Warren County, Warren County Children Services can be contacted Monday through Friday,8:00am-5:00pm at (513)695-1546. During evenings, weekends, and holidays, call (513)695-1600. In the event of an immediate emergency, call 911.
- The name and address of the child you suspect is being abused or neglected
- The age of the child
- The name and address of the parents or caretakers
- The reason you suspect the child is being abused or neglected
- If known, the name of the person you suspect is abusing or neglecting the child
- Any other information which may be helpful to the investigation
- Your name, if you want to give it. You may report anonymously, but are encouraged to give your name